Registered Nurse RN General Adult Psych
Company: Chippenham Hospital
Posted on: June 24, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) Registered Nurse RN General Adult Psych you want in your
current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you -
at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join Chippenham Hospital which is a
part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare.BenefitsWe are committed to providing benefits that
matter to nurses. At Chippenham Hospital, our benefits package
offers eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that
includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with
some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsDo you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at
the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of
human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to
have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory
councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn
from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our
Nurses at Chippenham Hospital!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a
Registered Nurse (RN) at Chippenham Hospitals Award Winning Tucker
Pavilion you will be a member a team of nurses that provide direct
nursing care to patients at Virginia's First and most Prestigious
Behavioral Health Hospital. Our Team has been providing the cutting
edge treatment to all levels of our Community's Behavioral Health
needs for over 100 years. We offer a full range of inpatient,
outpatient, and emergency services for children, adolescents,
adults, and geriatric patients in our newly renovated units.
- You will administer prescribed medications, change dressings,
clean wounds, and monitor vital signs.
- As a member of this team you will monitor, record and
communicate patient conditions as appropriate utilizing
computerized documentation systems.
- Our nurses serve as the primary coordinator of all disciplines
for well-coordinated patient care.
- As a nurse on our team you will be responsible for coordinating
patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Licensed or license eligible, as a Registered Nurse in the
Commonwealth of Virginia through the Board of Health
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification Required
- 2 years of experience in acute care or behavioral health
Required.CJW Medical Center is comprised of Chippenham Hospital and
Johnston-Willis Hospital. We have served the greater Richmond
Virginia area for over 100 years. Our campuses offer services in
orthopedics, joint care, behavioral health, cancer care, and
neurology. We have been recognized as a top performer on Key
Quality Measures. Our care like family culture extends to our
patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each
other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in
the safest and most compassionate way.HCA Healthcare has been
recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies - by the
Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."-
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf this opportunity is your next step in
your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Registered
Nurse RN General Adult Psych opening. We review all applications.
Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We
are interviewing apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: Chippenham Hospital, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN General Adult Psych, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!