Grad RN Nurse Residency Cardiac Telemetry
Company: John Randolph Medical Center
Posted on: June 24, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Grad RN Nurse Residency Cardiac Telemetry?
At John Randolph Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has
committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible
team members over the course of three years.BenefitsJohn Randolph
Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Up to $15k Sign-on Bonus!!
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Grad RN Nurse Residency Cardiac
Telemetry like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and
HCA StaRN Nurse Residency Program
StaRN stands for Specialty Training Apprenticeship for Registered
Nurses. Our one year long program is specific to the unit you are
hired into. This is a full-time, paid and benefited career choice
that is designed to enhance your nursing skillsets and knowledge
while simultaneously promoting your professional growth and
11 Week Orientation:
- 5 weeks in classroom setting to include a combination of
self-study, hands-on skills/simulations, and EKG
(Electrocardiogram), TeamSTEPPS, BLS/ACLS, and CPI (Crisis
- 6 weeks of preceptorship with a designated and trained
After orientation, throughout the remainder of your first year, you
will participate in our Professional Development Residency for your
- We pair you with a designated mentor for extra support
- You will collaborate with your mentor to complete an evidence
based Capstone Project (opportunity to gain recognition by facility
and/or corporate level)
- Monthly resident seminars provide ongoing education to include
Intro to Charge Nurse Education
- Monthly meetings with your nursing director to track your
progress, successes, challenges, future goals, etc.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school within the past 6
- Applicants may apply and be offered position prior to passing
- Previous nursing support or service industry experience
- Self-motivated and strong communication skills requiredJohn
Randolph Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services
since 1915. We give patient's access to trained physicians and
advanced technology. With more than a century of pioneering
healthcare, our 140+ bed hospital is one of the leading acute care
facilities for the Tri-Cities Region. A top performing hospital
recognized by the Joint Commission, John Randolph Medical Center
has also received recognition from the American Association of
Respiratory Care. Our emergency room is stroke and chest pain
accredited.At John Randolph Medical Center, our care like family
culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We
are committed to each other because when we join together, our
patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.HCA
Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderWe are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Grad RN Nurse Residency Cardiac Telemetry
opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: John Randolph Medical Center, Richmond , Grad RN Nurse Residency Cardiac Telemetry, Healthcare , Hopewell, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!