Speech-Language Pathologist, PRN
Company: Glenburnie Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Speech Language PathologistFull-timeDuties and
- Assessment of referred patients that require rehabilitation
- Providing direct patient care to assess their medical
condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions
and potential for rehabilitation.
- Establish and administer a treatment program with specific
goals determined according to the patients capacity and tolerance
under the direction of the Physician.
- Set realistic and achievable goals for their patients
- Document and record the patients' condition
- Educate patients and families in an appropriate therapy
- Evaluations, weekly progress notes, recertification and
- Collaborates with all disciplines to provide best patient
centered treatment and care.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Director of
- Compliance with confidentiality, HIPPA and Federal Residents
- Must have graduated from an accredited Speech Therapist college
- Must have a valid professional license and registration for
state of NY
- Experience with long-term care and/or geriatric care is
preferred but not limited to.Are you a Speech Language Pathologist
looking to start working immediately?Are you a Speech Language
Pathologist looking to work close to your home with a flexible
schedule?If you answered yes to any of these questions, then
Glenburnie Nursing & Rehab is the place you want to be!We would
love to connect with you so that we can share with you why so many
of your Speech Language Pathologist peers are so proud to be part
of the Glenburnie Nursing & Rehab family.
Please apply here and we will be glad to reach out to you to
schedule an interview for the Speech Language Pathologist position
with Glenburnie Nursing & Rehab.#hp
Keywords: Glenburnie Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Richmond , Speech-Language Pathologist, PRN, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!