RN / Registered Nurse / Virginia / Permanent / Perinatal Nurse Navigator Job
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse RN ready to takethe next
career step from the bedside to patient advocacy and education?
Applytoday to become a Perinatal Nurse Navigator at CJW Medical
Centerand bring patient advocacy and education to the forefront!
and are the two acute care hospitals that make up CJW Medical
Center, and we arepart of HCA Healthcare. HCA Healthcare:
- 63rd on Fortunes 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive
- Named A Worlds Most Ethical Company for 10 consecutive years by
EthisphereLabor and Delivery Unit at Chippenham Hospital, a
- 12 Labor Delivery Recovery Suites
- 14 Private Postpartum Rooms
- 2 Triage Rooms
- 1 Operating Room
- We deliver on average 1,100 to 1,200 babies each year Take a
Labor and Delivery at Johnston-Willis Hospital, a
- 24 Labor Delivery Recovery Postpartum Suites
- 3 Overflow Postpartum Rooms
- 3 Triage Rooms
- 2 Obstetrics Operating Rooms
- We deliver on average 1,800 to 2,000 babies each yearTake our
As a Perinatal Nurse Navigator, you will function as amember of the
multidisciplinary team and serve as an advocate and educator
forpregnant patients, from diagnosis (either of the fetal diagnosis
or thematernal complication) through end of active treatment. Your
primary function will be to ensure the patient remainscompliant to
the treatment plan. As a Perinatal Nurse Navigator, you willachieve
this goal by:
- Building relationships with patients and physicians
- Coordinating the plan of care
- Assisting with appointments, tours of facilities,
transportationneeds, education, resource provision and/or
representation within the multidisciplinarycare environment
- Assuming responsibility and accountability for the management
ofresources to achieve efficient, high-quality outcomes for
patients, includingsupport with interdisciplinary and
cross-facility collaboration. As a Perinatal NurseNavigator, you
will serve as a liaison between the patient and family,
allphysicians involved in that patients care, internal and external
healthcareproviders, support network members, and the wider
healthcare community. In addition, you will collaborate with
localphysician liaisons and leadership to conduct internal and
external outreach andmarketing. In this position, you will:
- Serve as patient advocate from diagnosis to end of active
- Assess patients medical, social, psychosocial, and other care
- Provide appropriate teaching, outreach and support to patients
and families, and ensure the patient is empowered to manage his/her
own healthcare needs.
- Streamline processes for patients by assisting with appointment
scheduling and paperwork preparation.
- Coordinate and a...
Keywords: HCA., Richmond , RN / Registered Nurse / Virginia / Permanent / Perinatal Nurse Navigator Job, Healthcare , Ashland, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!