RN / Registered Nurse / Virginia / Any / Registered Nurse Intensive Care ICU Job
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care (ICU)
Do you want to be a part of afamily and not just another employee?
You contribute to our success. Every rolehas an impact on our
patients lives and you have the opportunity to make adifference. We
are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part ofour
ICU team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
John Randolph MedicalCenter, your local communityhospital, serving
Hopewell, Colonial Heights, Petersburg and the surroundingarea
since 1915. At our 147-bed hospital, you can access the
advancedtechnology and sophisticated treatments typically found in
larger urban medicalcenters. A top performinghospital recognized by
the Joint Commission, John Randolph Medical Center hasalso received
recognition from the American Association of Respiratory Care
andour emergency room is stroke and chest pain accredited. We
remain focused on continuously expanding our servicesand
technology, enabling us to provide quality services to our
community. As one of the HCA Virginia hospitals, we deliver the
best of bothworldshigh-quality, technology-assisted expert care in
a warm, welcoming andpersonalized environment.
HealthcareCorporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000
Registered Nurses and38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900
facilities ranging from hospitals,freestanding ERs, ambulatory
surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Ourfacility based staff
continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCAhospitals have
been named in IBM Watson Healths top 100 best-performinghospitals
based on patient satisfaction and operational data. Why Join Our
- 8-Bed General ICU with attached 9-bed Step Down unit but were
- Patient population: Pulmonary Cardiac, Heart Failure, COPD,
Stroke, Ventilator Management, Continuous Dialysis, Hemodialysis
and Peritoneal Dialysis
- Average daily census of 8 patients with nurse to patient ratio
based on acuity
- Great team work, like family with very supportive culture and
mutual respect. We are seeking anenthusiastic, team player to join
our amazing ICU nursing team to ensure thatwe continue to provide
all patients with high quality, efficient care. We arean amazing
team that works hard to support each other and are seeking
aphenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as wedo. What Will You Be Doing?
- Responsible for clinical management of thepatient.
- Functions as a Registered Nurse by role -modeling professional
- Functions as a Charge Nurse/Resource Nurse.
- Assures satisfaction of customers (patients,visitors,
physicians and staff)
- Participates and understands Quality Managementactivities.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of hospital anddepartmental policies
- Promotes cost effective unit operations.
- Documents nursing care utilizing theappropriate tools.
- Maintains competencies in clinical areas and isresponsible for
professional growth and development.
- Complies with professional, regulatory,governmental and
- All other duties asassigned by charge nurses and nurse
- Nursing Graduate with RN Diploma or Associateof Science in
- BSN preferred.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the Stateof Virginia as a
registered professional nurse
- Previous experience in cardiac care or ICUpreferred.
- BLS Healthcare Provider certification required.
- Must obtain ACLS certification within 6 monthsof hire.
- Previous EKG interpretation experiencepreferred. Must pass a
basic rhythm test and BKAT examination.
- Critical Certification preferred. We value YOU and your future!
If you find thisopportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
We promptly review allapplications. If you are highly qualified you
will hear from one of ourmanagers. We are actively interviewing so
Keywords: HCA., Richmond , RN / Registered Nurse / Virginia / Any / Registered Nurse Intensive Care ICU Job, Healthcare , Hopewell, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!