Security Officer (EMR/EMT) - Night Shift
Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Location:Avery Point by Erickson Senior LivingAvery Point is a
beautiful 94-acre continuing care retirement community located just
15 minutes from downtown Richmond in Short Pump, Virginia. Were
part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by
Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and
health care with campuses in 11 statesand growing.Avery Point is
Now Hiring!We are looking for a Security and Emergency Services
Officer for our award-winning gated community. The Security and
Emergency Services Officer is responsible for providing exceptional
customer service while maintaining safe and secure environments for
our residents.Compensation: $16.75 - $19.00/hr.Full Time Night
Shift 7p - 7aHow you will make an impact:
- Monitor and patrol the interior and exteriors of our buildings
- Conduct safety checks and inspections in support of Life Safety
and OSHA compliance
- Support the Gatehouse Officers, screening and logging in
visitors as needed.
- Respond to routine and emergency service calls from dispatch,
accidents, and incidents involving vehicles, employees, residents,
visitors, and property.
- Respond to medical emergencies, utilizing interventions as
outlined in the ERP Protocols and Erickson Senior Living
- Participate in Quality Assurance activities to improve resident
satisfaction.What we offer:
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Discounted medical and dental benefits available to employees
working 30+ hours.
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision, and mission.What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must possess and maintain a valid drivers license.
- Current CPR for Healthcare Providers.
- Current Emergency Medical Responder certification higher-level
certification/licensure is acceptable upon hire; however, new hires
will be required to obtain EMR certification within 30 days of
- Prior experience in Security and/or Emergency Medical Services
is highly preferred.Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and
managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are
committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination
and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
genetic information or any other category protected by federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Richmond , Security Officer (EMR/EMT) - Night Shift, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!