RN Admission Discharge PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a place to deliver
excellent care patients deserve? At TriCities Hospital we support
our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) RN
Admission Discharge PRN and access programs to assist with every
stage of your career.BenefitsTriCities Hospital offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our RN Admission Discharge PRN opening and continue to
learn!Job Summary and QualificationsEnsure an effective discharge
process for patients assessing for needs and understanding of their
care after they are discharged. Collaborate with inpatient
Directors to positively affect the patient's overall experience.
- Serve as the liaison between the patient and Director to
coordinate discharge care.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and communication skills and
customer service skills.
- Must demonstrate leadership role modeling and problem
- Knowledgeable of computer and phone applications.
- Must successfully complete orientation and maintain
- Maintain greater than 75th percentile for discharge phone calls
on all inpatients discharged and surveyed through Press Ganey.
- Provide Directors, CNO, ACNO, and Director of Clinical
Operations daily updates on discharge phone calls.
- Assist in identifying trends, recognitions, delays in care, or
discharge disposition issues.
- Assist in facilitating activities that will promote the patient
experience. What qualifications you will need:
- Nursing graduate with RN Diploma or Associate of Science in
- Preferred Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Required Minimum of 2 years acute care nursing.
- Registered Nurse - Currently licensed as a registered
professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices, in
accordance with law and regulation.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date This role requires you to be fully vaccinated
for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or
regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).TriCities Hospital has provided quality healthcare
services since 1915. We give patient's access to trained physicians
and advanced technology. With more than a century of pioneering
healthcare, our 140+ bed hospital is one of the leading acute care
facilities for the Tri-Cities Region. A top performing hospital
recognized by the Joint Commission, TriCities Hospital has also
received recognition from the American Association of Respiratory
Care. Our emergency room is stroke and chest pain accredited.
At TriCities Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our
patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each
other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in
the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If growth and continued learning is
important to you, we encourage you to apply for our RN Admission
Discharge PRN opening. Our team will promptly review your
application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Richmond , RN Admission Discharge PRN, Healthcare , Hopewell, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!