Registered Nurse RN Float Pool
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed
facility that consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham
and Retreat Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and
Hanover Emergency Center. Retreat Doctors' Hospital, a campus of
Henrico Doctors' Hospital, is one of Healthgrades' Top 50 Hospitals
in the nation. We are a 226-bed facility offering 24-hour adult and
pediatric emergency care, and medical, surgical and outpatient
services. The Retreat Doctors' Hospital campus is also home to the
Institute of Urological Health, offering the latest innovations in
urological care and surgery. Located in the historic Fan District,
we are proud to bring state-of-the-art technology and compassionate
care to our neighbors and the surrounding community. HCA
- 63rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance As a Float pool nurse, you will float
throughout the facility to all the units within your scope of
practice, to include some or all of the following:
- The ICU's
- Telemetry Units
- Medical/Surgical Units
- Behavioral Health SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to provide nursing care to
patients in a variety of units. Duties are consistent within
his/her scope of practice. Knowledge of specific service areas and
requirements for specialized skills.
- Performs job tasks in a way that ensures personal, patient, and
- Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and
external customers. Documents required information according to
- Functions in an organized and time conscious manner.
Demonstrates leadership in the charge nurse role by supervising the
delivery of care.
- Presents self in a professional manner. Foster a positive work
environment and display support of the organization.
- Initiates and documents patient teaching including family
and/or significant others. Uses appropriate
- Patient Education documentation modality. We'd love to tell you
more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can
join our dynamic team!
EXPERIENCERequired - Current State of Virginia RN license or
compact license. Required - Minimum of three years of acute care
experience with demonstrated and proven competency in several
specialty areas. EDUCATIONRequired - Graduate of accredited school
of nursing.Preferred - Enrolled in nursing program to complete BSN.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation,
genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Float Pool, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!