Part Time LPN MDS Coordinator
Company: Hanover Health & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Hanover Health & Rehabilitation Center - Hanover Health &
Rehabilitation Center is seeking a full time MDS Coordinator with a
license to practice as Licensed practical nurse for our 120bed
skilled nursing facility in Mechanicsville.
The typical schedule for the MDS Coordinator is Monday-Friday.
The MDS Coordinator is responsible for completing minimum data set
assessments and creating comprehensive plans of care after review
of the patient's medical record and communication with direct care
staff, the patient's physician, and family. The MDS Coordinator
develops and completes the patient assessment process in accordance
with the requirements of federal and state regulations and company
policies and procedures.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong clinical assessment skills
- Ability to make independent decisions on a regular
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an
- Basic computer skills
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Proven decision making and analytical skills
- LPN License
- skilled nursing and rehabilitation environment
- strong clinical skills
- an understanding of the MDS 3.0 process
- commitment for service excellence
- superior customer service and communication skills.
We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits
package for full time associates which include affordable health
and dental insurance within 60-90 days of hire, paid time off,
extra pay for holidays, and a 401k with company match.
Working for MFA at a LifeWorks Rehab and Skilled Nursing Center is
no ordinary career. It takes pride and dedication. It takes a
critical combination of technical skills balanced with people
skills. Most of all it takes a unique person, with a caring heart
and a passion for helping others. It's more than just a job...it's
Keywords: Hanover Health & Rehabilitation Center, Richmond , Part Time LPN MDS Coordinator, Healthcare , Mechanicsville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!