APP Neurology Opportunity providing 100% outpatient - Richmond, VA
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job Summary:We are seeking an experienced neurology APP to join our
employed practice on the staff of Johnston-Willis Hospital in
Richmond, Virginia. Candidate will provide outpatient support for
our employed practice.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in their
- Must be energetic and motivated
- Neurology experienced preferred, but not required
- Virginia licensure or ability to obtain
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate clearly
and concisely with all levels of nursing, physicians and
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid occurrence based
- CME and dues allowance
About Johnston-Willis Hospital:
- 292-bed community hospital
- 26-beds ICU with a mix of neuro ICU and 14 medical ICU
- 28-bed, 24/7 adult and dedicated ER
- 44-bed inpatient physical rehabilitation unit
- Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute
- Brain and Spine center
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Maternity and Gynecologic Services with 24/7 OB emergency
Richmond is a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a
family. With a metropolitan area population of over a million,
Richmond offers a great balance of big city excitement and small
town charm. The area abounds with parks, nationally recognized
school systems, and innumerable recreation and cultural activities.
Richmond is within a two-hour drive of the Atlantic Ocean,
Washington, DC and the Blue Ridge Mountains. The cost of living is
very reasonable; traffic congestion is minimal.
If you need any additional information, please contact Sherry
Chenault at email@example.com or 804-237-7771.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Richmond , APP Neurology Opportunity providing 100% outpatient - Richmond, VA, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!