Wound Care Nurse (RN)
Company: Marquis Hc (website Scrape)
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Highest pay in the area!!
Up to $1,000 employee referral bonus!
Join the team at Canterbury as a member of our proud and caring
staff. We care for our staff while we care for our residents and
patients. As a member of Canterbury, you will enjoy being part of a
valued team where personal advancement and the development of
skills are respected and where you will feel appreciated.
- Updated wage scale
- Pay In Lieu of Benefits: Qualified employees can earn an
additional $1.25 differential if benefits are not desired
- Work Life Balance Program: Qualifying employees working 32
hours can get paid for 40
- We provide Scrubs!
- $2,500.00 Tuition Reimbursement after a year of Employment
- Mentor program so you are fully trained and prepared to be
successful in your job
- Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Education and Training Programs
- Company perks (i.e. cell phone discounts, travel
- Health Insurance, 401k- with match!
- Employer Sponsored Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Fully stocked with complete supplies of PPE
- Excellent COVID-19 education and protocols in place
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active RN license in this
- Wound Care Certified strongly preferred but not required.
- Prior experience working as a Wound Care Nurse in a Nursing
Home setting Stongly preferred.
- Covid Vaccine is Required. Proudly supported by Marquis Health
See all available positions at Canterbury by clicking here:
Richmond, VA Nursing and Long Term Care Careers
Or check out one of our neighboring facilities today for your next
Keywords: Marquis Hc (website Scrape), Richmond , Wound Care Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!