Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- New Wage!
Company: Autumn Care of Mechanicsville
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Autumn Care of Mechanicsville - We are a leader in the long-term
care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment
to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from
the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber
Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care
and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- NOW OFFERING WEEKLY PAY!
- Be confident and comfortable where you work with both skilled
and LTC areas!
- Join our FIVE (5) STAR Team who strives fir success, enriches
compassion for residents, and encourages growth both personally and
- New Pay Scale!
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited
college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise
the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local
standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility,
and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
Shift & Wage:
- Full-Time Opportunities Available
- All Shifts Needed
- Wage will be discussed
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Autumn Care of Mechanicsville, Richmond , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- New Wage!, Healthcare , Mechanicsville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!