Registered Nurse RN PACU
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to be appreciated daily? Our
nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for
patients. At Chippenham Hospital our nurses set us apart from any
other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Registered Nurse RN
PACU Cardiovascular Unit to join our healthcare
family.BenefitsChippenham Hospital, offers a total rewards package
that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our
colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
At Chippenham Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that
every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create
your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your
career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to
create the career path that fits their life - for life - and
empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our
Registered Nurse RN PACU Cardiovascular Unit opportunity.Job
Summary and QualificationsAs a Registered Nurse (RN) at Chippenham
Hospital's Level 1 Trauma Center PACU, you willbe a part of a
dynamic team that is focused on fostering educational
opportunities, specialty certifications and clinical ladder. Our
PACU is responsible for recovering patients from various surgeries
consisting of Da Vinci, Trauma, Ortho, Cardiothoracic, ENT,
Vascular, Pediatrics, Urology, Plastics, and General Surgeries.
Johnston-Willis Hospital performs more Da Vinci robotics surgeries
than any other single facility in Central Virginia and is the first
in Virginia to be designated as a Center of Excellence in Robotics
- You will participate in a teamwork environment where you will
be responsible for helping everyone in the department.
- As a member of this team you will monitor, record and
communicate patient conditions as appropriate utilizing
computerized documentation systems.
- Our nurses serve as the primary coordinator of all disciplines
for well-coordinated patient care.
- As a nurse on our team you will be required to participate in
On-Call rotation with a call back time of 30 minutes.REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2 Years of experience ICU or PACU preferred
- Licensed or license eligible, as a Registered Nurse in the
Commonwealth of Virginiathrough the Board of Health
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- ACLS and PALS certifications preferredThis role requires you to
be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or
federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption
CJW Medical Center is comprised of Chippenham Hospital and
Johnston-Willis Hospital. We have served the greater Richmond
Virginia area for over 100 years. Our campuses offer services in
orthopedics, joint care, behavioral health, cancer care, and
neurology. We have been recognized as a top performer on Key
Quality Measures. Our care like family culture extends to our
patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each
other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in
the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put
the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great
institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity
for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Join a family that cares about every
stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our
Registered Nurse RN PACU Cardiovascular Unit opening. Apply today
and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN PACU, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!