Hospital Licensed Practical Nurse ($32-34/Hour)
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Hospital Med Surg You Will
- Demonstrate knowledge of hospital Med Surg and competencies in
discipline-specific patient care skills as required by the hospital
for the provision of patient care.
- Perform patient care as assigned, and collaborate with a
multidisciplinary care team to deliver care to acute and post
- Receive assignments and instructions from Doctors and/or other
nursing team members in a collaborative and cooperative
- Maintain continuity of patient care by communicating
information timely and effectively with all team members providing
care to the patient.
- Complete documentation in a timely and accurate fashion, and at
the point of care, according to industry standards, conventions and
- Provide regular feedback to the connectRN team on ways to
improve the Clinician Experience You Have (Qualifications)
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Licensed
Practical Nurse in the state of Virginia or eligible compact state
- One (1+) year of clinical experience in acute care
- Current CPR certification.
- Current IV Certification
- A current Photo ID
- Comfort and ability using industry-standard Electronic Medical
Record (EMR) systems
- A willingness to complete additional required trainings as
assigned You'll Earn (Pay and Compensation)
- Hourly rate:
- $32/hour weekday
- $34/hour weekend
- Occasional paid trainings and skill development
- Opportunities for additional bonuses and incentives
Keywords: ConnectRN, Richmond , Hospital Licensed Practical Nurse ($32-34/Hour), Healthcare , Waverly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...