Emergency Room (ER) Registered Nurse ($42-44/Hour)
Posted on: May 27, 2023
connectRN is an app created by a nurse, with nurses and aides'
needs in mind. Every day, connectRN helps thousands of nurses and
aides find opportunities and share their stories with one another.
We're building a nationwide community of nurses and aides to help
- Take control of your schedule. Find shifts, apply easily and
work as much as you want.
- Get paid fast. Get your deposit the day after you work a shift
- Connect with the community. Share stories, ideas, and questions
with a thriving community of your peers. connectRN is hiring
Registered Nurses (RN) who are looking for an opportunity to define
their own career path, connect with a supportive community of
caregivers, and increase their earning potential. Pay and
Compensation You'll earn a base hourly rate plus periodic bonuses
ranging in amounts based on facility demand. Additional
- 1.5X Holiday Pay
- 1.5X Overtime Pay for every hour worked over 40 hours per
- Facility Referral Bonus when a facility you referred to
connectRN becomes a partner Community Benefits When you join
connectRN, you become part of our community of clinicians, which
comes with additional non-monetary benefits. These include:
- Access to our online community, The Beat, where you can connect
with clinicians near you, read reviews of local facilities, access
exclusive rewards, and more!
- connectRN branded scrubs so you can represent your new
- Scholarships and discounted education programs to a variety of
- Connector Rewards Program where you can cash in rewards points
for cool products and more! Job summary The RN working in the
emergency department will be working in a fast paced environment.
The nurse will be able to plan and implement the care of the
patient across all processes of the patient care spectrum while in
the ED. WIll need to have good communication skills and will be
expected to collaborate with other departments in the hospital.
- 2 years of clinical experience with the last year in the ED
- Active RN license in the state of TN
- BLS (AHA or American Red Cross)
- ACLS (AHA or American Red Cross)
- PALS (AHA or American Red Cross)
- TNCC (preferred)
- CPI (preferred)
Keywords: connectRN, Richmond , Emergency Room (ER) Registered Nurse ($42-44/Hour), Healthcare , Petersburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...