Anesthesiologist Medical Director Opportunity in Hopewell, VA
Company: ICC Healthcare
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Description Specialization:AnesthesiologyJob Summary:Medical
Director Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Hopewell, VAHCA Healthcare
Anesthesia Services is looking for BC/BE Medical Director
Anesthesiologist to join the team at TriCities Hospital (formerly
John Randolph Medical Center) in Hopewell, Virginia which is
located 30 minutes south of Richmond. We are excited to be able to
offer a new model that supports a strong, collaborative team and
gives our Physicians the freedom to enjoy a great lifestyle with 13
weeks off annually.----The ideal candidate will be a highly
effective communicator- one that is comfortable interacting with
all levels of the organization and able to successfully partner
with facility leadership and ancillary departments. This individual
will also have a passion for maintaining the highest quality
standards and for developing a team geared for growth.Opportunity
- Care Team Model of 4 General Anesthesiologists and 8 CRNAs
covering 4 sites of service on average. 5500 Cases annually.
- Cases include general surgery, orthopedics, and GI. No cardiac.
- 4 week rotating schedule:
- Week 1: Day shift
- Week 2: Day Shift
- Week 3: Beeper call from home, 7p-7a- may come in to do late
- Week 4: Off
- 2 Physicians on during the day. Supervision model and/or doing
own case(s) as needed.
- Strong leadership qualities and highly effective
- Chief to be accessible to team during the dayIncentive/Benefits
- Excellent compensation to include Leadership PLUS Geographic
- 13 weeks off
- Start Date Bonus plus relocation assistance available.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA,
STD/LTD, and life insurance.
- 401(k) with Company match that increases with years of
- $5000 CME and 100% covered medical malpractice coverage.
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase PlanAbout TriCities
- General acute care hospital - 147 bed
- Free Standing ER is known as Tri-Cities ER
- Certified as Acute Stroke Ready by The Joint Commission
- The Joint Commissions Top Performing HospitalAbout the
Community:Richmond, the capital of Virginia, is located in the
Southeastern region of the state, about two hours south of
Washington, DC.-- Richmond is known for its vibrant culture of art,
live music, dining, rich American History, and outdoor
recreation.-- The James River flows through Richmond separating the
North Side and the South side of the city and offers kayaking,
boating, and hiking trails around the city and the only city in the
US where you can whitewater raft right through the middle of the
city.-- Richmond boasts a growing economy and is ahead of the
national average in terms of future job growth.-- Richmond has an
excellent public school system and is home to both Virginia
Commonwealth University and the University of Richmond.-- Richmond
is ranked among the best places to live in the country and is known
for its high rankings in city desirability, job, market, and
overall quality of life.--
Keywords: ICC Healthcare, Richmond , Anesthesiologist Medical Director Opportunity in Hopewell, VA, Healthcare , Hopewell, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!