Registered Nurse RN Prince George FSED
Company: TriCities Hospital
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to be appreciated daily? Our
nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for
patients. At TriCities Hospital our nurses set us apart from any
other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Registered Nurse RN
Prince George FSED to join our healthcare family.BenefitsTriCities
Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At TriCities Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that
every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create
your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your
career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to
create the career path that fits their life - for life - and
empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our
Registered Nurse RN Prince George FSED opportunity.***For a limited
time, TriCities Hospital is offering up to $10,000 sign-on bonus. 1
year of RN experience required. Current HCA employees do not
qualify. -***Job Summary and QualificationsPrince George Free
Standing ER is looking for a committed and caring RN to join our
amazing team as an RN! We offer convenient care for the for the
communities of Prince George, Fort Lee, Colonial Heights and
Petersburg and have the capability to treat a range of emergencies
from less complex cases like stitches and broken bones, to more
life threatening emergencies like chest pain and potential stroke.
If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others and
looking to jump start your career, this could be your next
opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise, apply today!
- You will prioritize patient care based on acuity level and
available resources, carry- out physician orders and assist
physician during examination, treatment and procedures.
- As a member of our team, you will administer prescribed
medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds and monitors vital
- Some other key job duties include monitoring, recording and
communicating patient condition as appropriate utilizing
computerized documentation systems.
- You will also instruct and educate patients and families and
provide support for new staff through mentoring and
orientation.What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree preferred.
- RN Diploma or Associates of Nursing Degree required.
- One year of experience as an RN with demonstrated competency in
emergency department required.
- VA RN license or valid RN Compact State License required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 60 months
of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 60 days
of employment start date
- PALS Pediatric Adv Life Supt must be obtained within 60 months
of employment start date has provided quality healthcare services
since 1915. We give patient's access to trained physicians and
advanced technology. With more than a century of pioneering
healthcare, our 140+ bed hospital is one of the leading acute care
facilities for the Tri-Cities Region. A top performing hospital
recognized by the Joint Commission, TriCities Hospital has also
received recognition from the American Association of Respiratory
Care. Our emergency room is stroke and chest pain
accredited.TriCities Hospital has provided quality healthcare
services since 1915. We give patient's access to trained physicians
and advanced technology. With more than a century of pioneering
healthcare, our is one of the leading acute care facilities for the
Tri-Cities Region. A recognized by the Joint Commission, TriCities
Hospital has also received recognition from the American
Association of Respiratory Care. Our emergency room is .At
TriCities Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our
patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each
other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in
the safest and most compassionate way. HCA Healthcare has been
recognized as one of the World--------s Most Ethical Companies-- -
by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years,
HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the
patient and the patient's family first, and the really great
institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity
for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Join a family that cares about every
stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our
Registered Nurse RN Prince George FSED opening. Apply today and a
member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriCities Hospital, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Prince George FSED, Healthcare , Hopewell, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!