Locum Anesthesiologists - $285.00 to $305.00
Company: Aya Locums
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Aya Locums has an immediate opening for the following position:
Anesthesiologists in Richmond, VA. $285.00 to $305.00
Specialty: Anesthesiologists MD
Start Date: Start as soon as credentialed (approx. 60-90 days)
Contract Length: 6 -months ongoing.
Shift Details: Days
Schedule: Monday Friday with call rotation (call schedule TBD based
on start date)
- Support staff: Admin team, CRNA s, and other Anes MD s
- Amount of coverage needed per month: Full-time coverage
- Patients per day: 60,877 cases last year, averages to about 240
per day split between the docs in the department
- Patient population/age: Newborn to Elderly
- Department Description: Academic Medical Center, Level 1 trauma
Center ( trauma center in VA), 30 OR s, NORA (None Operating Room
Area), Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Endoscopy Centers
- EMR: EPIC
- Hospital bed size: 837
- Special procedures: A-Line, Central Line
- Skills required: Management of complex or difficult airways
(use of fiber-optic equipment), Proficiency with difficult IV
access (A-Line, Central Line), Ability to work and lead in a
fast-paced team model work environment, Ability to ambulate and
navigate long distances with operative environment Practice
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Hospital Requirements:
- Board Certification: Required
- License required: Required
- DEA: Required
- Certifications preferred:
- Certifications required: ACLS, BLS, ELP (English Language
- Minimum experience required: 3 years Credentialing Timeframe:
Aya Locums is where complete transparency meets exceptional
service. Search jobs and view full details on pay, assignment and
facility, or engage with our concierge-level recruiters on your
terms. The choice is yours.
With Aya Locums you get:
- Access to top hospitals and healthcare systems in diverse care
- Highly competitive, transparent locum tenens pay.
- Dedicated application and assignment support.
- In-house credentialing and licensing teams.
- Full coverage of licensing costs.
- Travel and lodging coverage.
- Easy timekeeping and streamlined management of documents.
- Malpractice coverage and risk management support.
- If applicable, you get benefits such as:
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning
day one of your assignment.
- Paid sick time.
- Generous 401k match.
- Aya may provide other benefits where required by applicable
law, including but not limited to reimbursements. We'll take care
of everything so you can focus on what you do best - providing
exceptional patient care!
Keywords: Aya Locums, Richmond , Locum Anesthesiologists - $285.00 to $305.00, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!