Endoscopy RN - Endoscopy Registered Nurse - Travel Nurse
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: September 16, 2018
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Endoscopy Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program - we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral BonusDuties & Responsibilities:Endoscopy Nurses (RN) are registered nurses with expertise in Endoscopy with an understanding in physiology, pathophysiology, endoscopy procedures and pharmacodynamics of conscious sedation anesthesia and analgesia.
- Performs assessment/data collection in an ongoing and systematic manner, focusing on physiologic, psychobiologic and cognitive needs of the patient/family. Utilizes assessment data in formulating nursing diagnoses.
- Provides technical assistance during diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopic procedures, ensuring safe working practice.
- Maintains personal contact with patients and relatives, being sensitive to their needs for courtesy, dignity and privacy and ensuring a friendly environment at all times.
- Stores, checks and administers medication in accordance with established standards and guidelines.
- Maintains timely and accurate nursing records and ensuring that confidentiality is respected.
- Works with minimal supervision during endoscopic procedures, admission and recovery of patients and other related proceduresRequirements:
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS Certifications
- ACLS Certifications
- Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care Endoscopy setting
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key words: Registered Nurse, RN, Endoscopy, Gastroenterology, Travel Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, Agency RN, RN-Endo, RN-GI, RN-Endoscopy, RN-Gastroenterology, Travel RN, Contract, Nursing, Travel Nursing
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Richmond , Endoscopy RN - Endoscopy Registered Nurse - Travel Nurse, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!