Registered Nurse RN Emergency ED ER NIGHTS
Company: Henrico Doctors Hospital Parham
Posted on: October 11, 2018
Why We Like Working for Henrico Doctors Hospital:
Hear what some of our employees have to say about why they love working here!
Parham Doctors' Hospital, a campus of Henrico Doctors' Hospital, is located in the west end of Richmond. Parham Doctors' Hospital is a 200-bed facility offering medical and surgical programs including orthopedics, behavioral health, bariatrics, imaging, rehabilitation services, 24-hour emergency care, sleep disorder, podiatry, primary care, and occupational health.
About the Unit :
18 Bed ER
Mixed patient population like Behavioral Health, Geriatric, Ortho, Pediatric etc.
Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center - we have been certified for providing critical treatments for improved outcomes in long-term stroke care
- Certified Chest Pain Center accredited by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, streamlining the treatment process to improve outcomes
- Behavioral health services to quickly triage patients with behavioral health needs
Are you a lifesaving Nurse? Are you passionate about saving lives? Can you handle the fast pace? Come join our committed team of life savers in Richmond and be a part of a phenomenal team delivering the best patient care in the world. You will love the team..
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to provide nursing care to the Emergency Department patient.
2. Performs job tasks to ensure personal, patient, and departmental safety.
3. Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external customers. Documents required information according to hospital policy.
4. Functions in an organized and time conscious manner.
5. Displays competency in the charge nurse and triage roles by supervising the delivery of care.
6. Demonstrates Leadership and Professionalism in nursing practice
7. Initiates and documents patient teaching including family and/or significant others. Uses appropriate patient education documentation modality
8. Assesses, initiates, and evaluates education of patient/family, self and others
Required - Current Virginia license or license pending state board approval.
Preferred - One year experience in Emergency services.
Required - Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Preferred - BSN or enrolled in a bachelor of nursing program.
Are you excited to apply to this fantastic opportunity and join our dynamic team? Go ahead, we are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opening.
WE OFFER A GENEROUS COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDING:
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid time off.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts, along with other voluntary benefit options and programs.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Providing versatile work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Henrico Doctors Hospital Parham, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Emergency ED ER NIGHTS, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!