Travel Nurse RN - PACU - Post Anesthetic Care - $1,832.00 per week
Company: NurseFly Travel Nursing
Posted on: January 14, 2019
NurseFly Travel Nursing with Travel Nurse Across America is seeking a travel nurse RN PACU - Post Anesthetic Care for a travel nursing job in Richmond, VA:
- Specialty: PACU - Post Anesthetic Care
- Title: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: Days
Additional information: TNAA Job ID #277498. Pay package is based on 40.0 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Must have: 2 yrs exp
Active, perm VA or Compact RN Lic
We're looking for Post Anesthesia Care Unit RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in [citSt]. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a PACU RN, you'll provide observation and care for post-op patients as they recover from surgical anesthesia. PACU Travel Nurses offer a crucial care step between surgery and recovery, and ensure that patients are monitored for any adverse reactions.
As a PACU Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
Handle a broad range of patients from pediatrics to adults.
Develop individualized care plans based on each patient's condition.
Monitor critical patients for condition changes and report to the physician.
Be responsible for determining when patients are recovered and ready to move to a room.
PACU Travel Nurses should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as bend, lean and stoop without difficulty. RNs should be able to easily lift 20 pounds. Moving or lifting of patients may require lifting of up to 50 pounds at times. Because of the fast-paced environment, Post Anesthesia Care Unit RNs must possess good skills for coping with stress and be able to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds.
Must have: 2 yrs exp
Active, perm VA or Compact RN LicAt Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM - We pay for the number of hours you've agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.nurse.tv/benefits/.
Keywords: NurseFly Travel Nursing, Richmond , Travel Nurse RN - PACU - Post Anesthetic Care - $1,832.00 per week, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!