RN Registered Nurse Operating Room (M-F)
Company: Henrico Doctors Hospital
Posted on: March 18, 2019
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Henrico Doctors' Hospital (Parham Campus), a 200-bed acute care facility,is located in the upbeat, West End area of Richmond, minutes from the historic University of Richmond campus and a short drive from the beautiful outdoor mall, Short Pump Town Center. Parham Hospital is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, making it a very reputable and secure organization to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Parham Doctors' Hospital has been recognized by Healthgrades as America's 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery--- and Joint Replacement Awards---. These distinctions put Parham Doctors' Hospital in the top 5% of more than 4,500 hospitals nationwide. The Joint Commission has also awarded the the orthopedic program the Gold Seal of Approval for hip replacement, knee replacement and spinal fusion.
In addition to general surgery, Henrico Doctors' Hospital offers robotics and advanced laparoscopic and minimally invasive technologies for a wide range of surgical procedures, including:
Heart and vascular, neurological and gynecological conditions, bariatric (weight loss), plastic and reconstructive, and transplants.
Additional Information about our OR Department:
- 7 OR Suites
- Procedures performed: Orthopedics, Bariatric, and General cases
- Spine Center of Excellence: Mazor X System for Spinal Surgery
- Nurses are responsible for working in a team work environment
- A supportive culture focused on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships
- More info about our surgical services: http://parhamdoctors.com/service/surgical-and-endoscopic-care
On call required
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Current Registered Nurse License in this state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- CNOR certification (preferred) - HCA will pay for certification and bonus will be offered upon completion
- Minimum of one year experience as a Perioperative RN or completion of a Perioperative Nurse course
- Scrubbing or surgical assistant experience (preferred)
We offer a generous compensation package including:
Vacation, 401k, Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition
Reimbursement), Employee Stock Purchase
Dental, vision, life and
disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts, along
with other voluntary benefit options and programs.
We are an equal
opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Henrico Doctors Hospital, Richmond , RN Registered Nurse Operating Room (M-F), Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!