RN Registered Nurse General Medical Days
Company: Henrico Doctors Hospital
Posted on: June 14, 2019
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Parham Doctors' Hospital, a campus of Henrico Doctors' Hospital, is
located in the west end of Richmond. Parham Doctors' Hospital is a
200-bed facility offering medical and surgical programs including
orthopedics, behavioral health, bariatrics, imaging, rehabilitation
services, 24-hour emergency care, sleep disorder, podiatry, primary
care, and occupational health. The Parham Doctors' Hospital campus
is home to The Orthopedic Hospital, one of the most honored joint
and spine programs in the state.
About the Unit :
- 15 bed Adult General Medical Unit
- Nurse to patient ratio is 1:5-6 on days and 1:5-6 on
- Average Length of Stay is 4.7 days
- Interdisciplinary team meets daily to review progress, barriers
to discharge, and discharge needs
- Unit based educator to support onboarding and facilitate growth
- Team with employees ranging from new grads to 30+ years of
experience, fosters mentoring environment.
- Fosters professional growth through active Unit Practice
Council, and specialty certification of Certified Medical-Surgical
Nurse and Chemo certification.
- Current licensure as an RN
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Required - Current Virginia license or license pending state board
Preferred - One year experience in area of clinical expertise to
Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
Loan Assistance (Full-time employees: $150 monthly
benefit/Part-time employees: $75 monthly benefit)
WE OFFER A GENEROUS COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDING:
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid time off.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources
and flexible spending accounts, along with other voluntary benefit
options and programs.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Providing versatile work environment where everyone is treated
with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the
patients and communities we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation,
genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Henrico Doctors Hospital, Richmond , RN Registered Nurse General Medical Days, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!