Registered Nurse RN Short Stay
Company: Henrico Doctors Hospital
Posted on: July 15, 2019
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Henrico Doctors' Hospital is a 340-bed community hospital offering
a full range of healthcare services. We specialize in heart and
stroke care, women's health, orthopedics and groundbreaking
diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney
transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and as part of
the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we lead the state in
minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted
About the unit :
• The Short Stay Unit (SSU) is an 11 bed telemetry unit and is
located on the first floor adjacent to the Emergency Room in the
Critical Care Pavilion.
• 4:1 Patient Ratio
• The mission of the Short Stay Unit is to provide safe, cost
effective care that is efficient and will provide optimal quality
outcomes for all patients.
• SSU is dedicated to caring for a multitude of adult patients. The
unit admits General-Surgical, Medical, Cardiac, Trauma, Renal,
Transplant, Sepsis and Neurology patients.
• The staff is trained to accept non-monitored, telemetry patients
and patients on cardiac drips.
• Patients are received from the Cath Lab, Special Procedures,
Emergency Room, PACU, and Direct Admission.
See what the team has to say!
• Required - Current Registered Nurse Virginia license or license
pending state board approval. ACLS.
• Preferred - One year Telemetry experience
• Required - Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
• Preferred - Enrolled in a bachelors of nursing program.
Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
Loan Assistance (Full-time employees: $150 monthly
benefit/Part-time employees: $75 monthly benefit)
WE OFFER A GENEROUS COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDING:
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid time off.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources
and flexible spending accounts, along with other voluntary benefit
options and programs.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Providing versatile work environment where everyone is treated
with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the
patients and communities we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation,
genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Henrico Doctors Hospital, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Short Stay, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!