Registered Nurse RN Short Stay Unit Part Time
Company: CJW Medical Center
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse dedicated to providing
excellent care to your patients? Apply?to join the?Short Stay Unit
(SSU) at HCA?s Chippenham Hospital. ??See why our employees love
working at Chippenham Hospital! ?As one of the largest facilities
in the nation?s largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital
provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we
specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and
emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion.
Our ER is also a Provisional Level I Trauma Center and we offer
Central Virginia?s only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by
pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists. ?HCA:?
- 63rd?on Fortune?s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World?s Most Ethical
Companies?for?10 consecutive years ? Chippenham's Short Stay Unit:?
- 10 Patient Rooms; with a?capacity of up to 20 patients.
- Most patients originate in the ER while some come to the SSU
from Same Day Surgery, Angio, Interventional Radiology, or possibly
outpatient directed admissions.
- Most patients discharge within 72 hours of admission under
observation status.?As a Registered Nurse in our Short Stay Unit
you will utilize every bit of your prior nursing experience to
assesses, plan, implement, and evaluate all aspects of patient
care.? Most importantly, you will be part of the clinical team
making critical clinical decisions around whether to?hold?our
patients, sent them home, or transfer them to one of our inpatient
unit.? ?If you're looking to be valued and invested in, your search
is over! You will be supported by leaders on this unit that have a
real passion for helping nurses reach their goals.?? ?We invite you
to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are, and how
you can join our dynamic team.? ?Check us out and Like Us on
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited
school of Nursing (preferred) ?Licensure/Certifications:
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as
a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care
- ACLS certification (preferred) Experience:
- Previous experience in an acute care setting (preferred)
- At least 1 year of experience with demonstrated competency in
critical care skills (preferred) Hours:
- Part-Time (Full-Time and PRN may also be available)
- 12-Hour Shifts,?Days from 7am-7pm
- Weekend and Holiday Rotations? HCA Rewards:?
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (*PRNs eligible for
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition
- Student Loan Assistance Program (up to $150 per
month)?Intrigued? We?d love to hear from you! ? "We are an equal
opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status." ? ?
Keywords: CJW Medical Center, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Short Stay Unit Part Time, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!