Registered Nurse RN Chronic
Posted on: October 13, 2019
DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life in
an outpatient dialysis center. ?You can make an exceptional
difference in the lives of our patients and their families dealing
with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.If you
haven?t considered Nephrology before, read on as we think that you
should. Dialysis Experience is NOT required.What you can expect:
- Long term patient relationships. Build meaningful relationship
with patients and their family in an intimate outpatient
- A team that feels and functions like a family. Staff RNs are a
central part of a small interdisciplinary team of clinicians. Work
alongside and support technicians, other nurses, dietitians, social
workers, physicians and the center manager. ?
- Fun is one of our core values.? Happier nurses = healthier
- Specialized, complex care. RNs deliver care to patients who are
often dealing with multiple co-morbidities which require unique
treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of
nursing skills and knowledge. ?
- Fast paced. Our RNs oversee a group of patients (census
dependent on state laws) with the support of PCTs to conduct
patient observations, measuring stats and machine set up.? You will
work with your head, heart and hands each day.
- Schedule. Shifts are typically 10-12 hours, 3-4 days per week.?
Schedule times will vary by locations but most of our RNs work
early morning or days shifts.? Some holidays required.
- Clinical leader: DaVita has the highest percentage of
facilities meeting or exceeding CMS?s standards in the government?s
two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to commit to
improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality
improvement initiatives.What we?ll provide:
- In-classroom and hands on training: If you are new to dialysis,
we?ll provide a 9-12 week paid training that includes a combination
of classroom and hands on learning with support to guide you
through to becoming a nephrology nurse.?
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is
committed to providing robust development and experience for
nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving
role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions,
integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that
- Education assistance and license reimbursement: annual $3,000
tuition reimbursement and potential $25,000 scholarship
opportunity. CNN and CDN certification reimbursement. ?
- 3000+ locations across the U.S. for wherever life may take
- Comprehensive benefits package: including medical, dental,
vision, 401k plan, $2,500 cash gift for new parents, back-up child
and elder care and so much moreSome details about this position:
- Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic with
a class of new teammates other than your assigned home clinic
- You must be flexible on the final home clinic placement it may
be in a different location; there is also the potential to float to
various clinics during and after your training
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings,
evenings, weekends, and holiday?
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations
- A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way.
You know, the way you?d want your own care to be?
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound
recommendations in stressful situations?
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with
patients and teammates?
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N);?
three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be
substituted for nursing degree
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and
- You might also have (a.k.a. nice-to-haves):
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency
Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse
Keywords: DaVita, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Chronic, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!