Registered Nurse RN Same Day Surgery
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: October 13, 2019
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of a team.
Our Same Day Surgery teams are a committed, caring group of
colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient
interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of
others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge
Chippenham Hospital , a 466-bed acute care facility, is located on
the Southside of Richmond, a short drive from the beautiful,
outdoor Stony Point Fashion Park, offering an abundance of shops,
restaurants, and even a dine-in movie theater. Chippenham Hospital
is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63
rd on Fortune's 100, and is one of the largest healthcare systems
in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost
Responsibilities of RNs in our SDS:
- Responsible for clinical management of the patient.
- Functions as a Registered Nurse by role - modeling professional
- Functions as a Charge Nurse/Resource Nurse.
- Assures satisfaction of customers (patients, visitors,
physicians and staff)
- Participates and understands Quality Management
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of hospital and departmental
policies and procedures.
- Promotes cost effective unit operations.
- Documents nursing care utilizing the appropriate tools.
- Maintains competencies in clinical areas and is responsible for
professional growth and development.
- Complies with professional, regulatory, governmental and
What Sets Us Apart:
""I am new to the Same Day Surgery and what I love most is how
friendly the co-workers are. This unit is AMAZING!"" - AW
""I enjoy the staff that I work with and the challenging patients""
""Ilove my co-workers, the leadership team, and the flexibility""-
Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook!
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited
school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in this state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care
- Minimum of Critical Care or ED experience (Required)
- Same day surgery experience (Preferred)
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package
to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage
package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still
getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with
our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including
tuition assistance, dental,student loan repayment, family and
medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
your application and help us raise the bar in patient care
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Same Day Surgery, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!