Nursing Supervisor House Administration Part-Time
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: October 13, 2019
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others, plus
natural leadership and mentoringskills? Take the next career step
and apply today to be aNursing Supervisor, House
AdministrationatHCA's Johnston-Willis Hospital.
See why our employees love working at Johnston-Willis Hospital!
We have been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond
and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years, which means
patients can depend on our experience to provide the exceptional
care they need. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of
healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care - through the
Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital - as well as inpatient rehabilitation,
our ER is a state-authorized Level III trauma center, and
neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife
- 63 rd on Fortune's 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World's Most Ethical Companies
for 10 consecutive years
The Nursing Supervisor performs care under the direction of the
unit Nursing Leadership Team and Director. The Nursing
- Provides leadership in the absence of hospital and other
- Assures all staff demonstrates appropriate professional
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility by assuring appropriate
departmental staffing utilization.
- Communicates effectively.
- Strives to promote satisfaction of patients, families,
physicians and staff.
- Problem solves and delegates effectively.
- Responds appropriately to potential and/or actual emergency
situations with direct and appropriate actions.
- Participates in clinical nursing activities as necessary.
- Evaluates staff on an on-going basis to identify strengths and
areas for growth.
- Assures compliance with professional, regulatory, governmental
and organizational standards.
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who
we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
Check us out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited
school of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as
a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care
- 5 years current nursing experience (required)
- 2 years of demonstrated leadership experience (required)
We offer a generous compensation package and a wide range of
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (*PRNs eligible for
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition
- Student Loan Assistance Program (up to $150 per month)
- Exciting Voluntary Benefit Options
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you!
""We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.""
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Richmond , Nursing Supervisor House Administration Part-Time, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!