Registered Nurse RN Womens Health Gyn Surgical
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: October 13, 2019
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) dedicated to providing excellent
care to your patients as they recover from women's gynecological
surgical procedures? Do you have what it takes to support your
patients to achieve the best outcomes? If you want to use your
special gifts and clinical skills to provide compassionate care to
your patients, apply now to join the Women's Health Unit at
See why our employees love working at Johnston-Willis Hospital!
We are a 292-bed acute care hospital, located in the upbeat, North
Chesterfield area, a short drive from Chesterfield Town Center,
offering an abundance of restaurants and shops. Our hospital offers
a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in women's
health, maternal infant, inpatient rehabilitation, cancer care in
coordination with the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute, emergency care
via our level III trauma center, and neuroscience, including our
Gamma Knife Center.
Women's Health Unit
We are a 15 bed gynecological medical surgical unit. Most of our
patients are post-operative surgical, with 50% of the unit made up
of gynecological oncology patients. The robotics program on the
unit is robust; we are proud that Johnston-Willis Hospital has been
named a da Vinci Center of Excellence.
Our patients are experiencing women's health conditions; most are
undergoing or recovering from either surgical or non-invasive
procedures. Average length of stay is 4 days. The pace on the unit
is fast; on a typical day we might start with 15 patients,
discharge 10, and get 10 more in from the OR that same day.
We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who
we are, and how you can join our dynamic team.
Check Us Out and Like Us on Facebook!
- Diploma or Associates Degree from an accredited School of
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited
School of Nursing (preferred)
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as
a Registered Nurse (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care
- Previous experience in an acute care facility (preferred)
- Previous experience in Oncology Medical/Surgical
- Full-Time (PRN also may be available)
- 12-Hour Shifts,Nights from 7pm to 7am
- Weekend and Holiday Rotations
We offer a generous compensation package and a wide range of
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (*PRNs eligible for
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition
- Student Loan Assistance Program (up to $150 per month)
- Exciting Voluntary Benefit Options
At HCA we are committed to delivering healthcare as it should be:
Patient-centered and for the good of all people, no matter their
circumstance. To achieve this, we are active, we are kind, we are
fully engaged and we are compassionate. We work with integrity,
share our skills and never stop learning.
Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you!
""We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.""
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Richmond , Registered Nurse RN Womens Health Gyn Surgical, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!