Nurse Tech Ortho Joint Replacement Unit PRN
Company: CJW Medical Center
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Why should you work at Johnston-Willis Hospital? Hear what some
of--our employees have to say about why they love working here!--At
Johnston-Willis we've been delivering top quality healthcare to
Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years.
Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services,
with specialties in cancer care---through the Sarah Cannon Cancer
Institute---as well as inpatient rehabilitation (with all private
rooms), our ER is a state-authorized level III trauma center and
neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife
Center.--Joint Replacement Unit:
- 15 bed unit
- Patient population is mostly post-operative for replacement or
repair of a major joint or spine surgery
- Cohesive friendly team atmosphere
- Dedicated Leadership Team committed to each nurse---s career
success and high quality care and experiences for each patientWhat
are your job functions?
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skill to provide care to the
cardiac/medicine patient under the direction of the professional
- Perform job tasks to ensure personal, patient and departmental
- Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and
external customers. Document required information according to
- Function in an organized and time conscious manner.
- Present self in a professional manner.
- Use computer proficiently.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using the cardiac monitoring system.
- Current enrollment in accredited RN nursing program with
successful completion of at least one clinical rotation.
Theoretical instruction combined with clinical experience
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care
- Successful completion of a Nursing Fundamentals Course (for RN
student nurses). Recent computer experience- data entry and
retrieval. Experience with medical terminology. Satisfactory
reference from last employer or vocational school
- Weekend and Holiday requirementsWe are an equal opportunity
employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.Notice Our Company---s recruiters are
here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we
take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: CJW Medical Center, Richmond , Nurse Tech Ortho Joint Replacement Unit PRN, Healthcare , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!