Company: Pactiv Evergreen
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:MACHINE OPERATORHiring Immediatley!Military
Encouraged!!!Grottoes, VA location$1500 Sign On Bonus!!$500
REFERRAL BONUS!!Responsibilities:All positions are on swing shift.
Three months on 3rd three months on 1st. (7AM-7PM OR 7PM-7AM)
- Starting pay is $24.11/hr
- Eligible for annual & skill-based wage increasesBenefits:
- Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA Plans and an HSA plan)
- Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
- Vision (basic and premier coverage)
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K with a 6% company match (Eligible to participate from day
one (1) with 100 % vesting in all company provided funds
- New Hire Wellness Bonus (see plan details)
- Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending
- Livongo diabetes program
- Corporate discountsResponsibilities:
- Operate assigned Extrusion Machines at required rate
- Starts and stops machines
- Perform general set-up, change-over, shut-down tasks.
- Monitor all extrusion and winding machinery operations on a
continuous basis for quality and efficiencies.
- Diagnose/troubleshoot mechanical machine problems and makes
adjustments to correct machine problems and maintain run
- Perform necessary adjustments to maintain and/or improve
- Maintain run efficiencies established for the line and
- Perform quality check at prescribed intervals
- Perform material tasks related to the assigned operations
- Complete paperwork including but not limited to Operator
Report, Quality Checks, and other forms as required
- Promptly communicates to supervisor any issues concerning
health and safety, hygiene, quality and efficiencies.
- Maintain housekeeping around assigned operations.
- Follow company safety procedures and policies
- Assist other operators
- Communicate production information both written and verbal
- Perform all other assigned dutiesQualifications:Qualifications:
- Machine operator experience or equivalent maintenance/
- Demonstrated mechanical experience required.
- Must have good communication skills-written and verbal and be
able to demonstrate basic math proficiency.
- Must be able to use tools as required.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others effectively as a part
of a team is essential.Company Info:Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ:
PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh
foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage
cartons in North America and certain international markets. It
supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies,
including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants,
foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating
retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food
packers and food processors. To learn more about the company,
please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.Located in
the Shenandoah Valley, 110 miles north west of Richmond and 135
miles south west of Washington, DC, Grottoes is an incorporated
town in Augusta and Rockingham counties in the state of Virginia.
The population was 2,668 at the 2010 census.Pactiv Evergreen -
Grottoes facility is located in the Shenandoah Valley, VA. The
address is 149 Caverns Blvd., Grottoes, VA 22441. The plant was
built in 1930, with new additions constructed from 1956-1990. With
a workforce of approximately 200 employees working on 12 hours
rotating shifts, Grottoes' plant manufactures food grade plastic
film, oven bags, industrial shrink wrap, and bacon boards. Grottoes
facility has received the following awards and recognitions: Plant
of the Year Award in 2010, Environmental Performer of the Year 2017
and Safety Performer of the Year 2017Pactiv Evergreen is committed
to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age
national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic
information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status,
veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by
law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email
TalentHelp@Pactiv.com. All information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws."IND1P" #CB1
Keywords: Pactiv Evergreen, Richmond , Machine Operator, Hospitality & Tourism , Grottoes, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!