Floor Tech/Housekeeping Aide - Part-time (Alternating Weekends)
Company: Dinwiddie Health & Rehab Center
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Floor Tech/Housekeeping Aide - Part-time (Alternating
Weekends)Dinwiddie Health & Rehab Center in Dinwiddie, VA has a
career opportunity for a Housekeeping Aide to round out our team
that is responsive, compassionate and caring to the needs of our
patients, residents and their families.Dinwiddie Health & Rehab
Center provides a resident-centered, customer service approach to
care by qualified staff that values quality and commits to
compliance and higher standards. Our goal is simple: to use
innovative techniques and creative thinking to provide more
efficient and effective treatments. We have worked to create a
welcoming, enjoyable atmosphere, whether people come for short-term
rehab or long-term care. We are doing more than just challenging
the status quo - We are changing lives!Successful service
excellence candidates will have the following qualifications and
- Provide clean and safe environment for patient, residents,
visitors and staff.
- Promote and demonstrate a Service Excellence culture.
- Perform other duties as assigned within the scope of the
- High School diploma, or equivalent.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and be
able to make effective decisions and work as part of a service
- Come be a part of a team that is driven by our mission to
provide peace of mind to those we care for: our patients,
residents, families and staff. Be part of a Service Excellence
culture!Drug Free & EOEJob Type: Part-timeCOVID-19
considerations:All residents, staff and visitors are required to
wear masks. Staff fully vaccinated and tested regularly.Work
Location: One location
Keywords: Dinwiddie Health & Rehab Center, Richmond , Floor Tech/Housekeeping Aide - Part-time (Alternating Weekends), Hospitality & Tourism , Dinwiddie, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!