Rappahannock Goodwill Retail Associate - Part Time
Company: Rappahannock Goodwill Industries
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARY:Rappahannock Goodwill Industries
(RGI) is searching for part-time (20-25 hours per week) Retail
Associates to join our team at the Louisa store in Louisa. As a
retail associate, you'll be cross-trained in all aspects of retail
customer service – from collecting at the donor door, to working
the sales floor, to operating a cash register, and keeping the
store clean. You'll be given task outlines for all your duties, and
organizational policies to ensure that you do your work in a way
that is both safe, secure and with the best customer service
- Accurately processes sales transactions for customers in
- Provides a clean and organized sales floor shopping
- Pleasantly greet and interact with customers who are shopping
- Assist with accepting, processing, and merchandising donated
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. Will consider a
combination of education and work experience.
- Basic math and reading skills.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills with a
customer service mindset.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend, reach and grasp throughout the workday.
- Previous experience in retail, fast food or warehouse
- Previous military experience is highly preferred.PHYSICAL
DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT/WORK CONDITIONS:
- The associate is required to lift up to 50 pounds with frequent
lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- The associate works in a moderate work environment with
occasional exposure to extreme atmospheric conditions (temperature,
noise, fumes, dust, etc.).
- The associate must be available to work evenings and/or
weekends as business needs dictate.WHAT WE OFFER:In addition to pay
and benefits, you will receive valuable training and experience.
Best of all, when you come to work, you'll know that your efforts
make a meaningful difference in countless lives and communities.
Join the Goodwill team and you will find more than a job…You will
find a career with a cause!
To learn more about our company and team, please visit our website:
Rappahannock Goodwill Industries is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
At Rappahannock Goodwill Industries, we don't just accept
difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the
benefit of our team and the communities we serve. We encourage all
to apply because we believe a diversity of voices leads to better
discussions, decisions, and outcomes for everyone.
Keywords: Rappahannock Goodwill Industries, Richmond , Rappahannock Goodwill Retail Associate - Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Louisa, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!