Chef De Parties
Company: P.F. Chang's
Location: Glen Allen
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Hiring immediately for full-time and part-time /hourly Line
Cooks, Wok Cooks, Cooks, Chef De Parties, or Station
- Flexible schedules / flexibility to switch schedules
- Paid on the job training provided
- Clear path for growth we promote from within
- Uniform (shirt / hat) provided at no cost
- Free meal provided per shift
- Employee referral program for outside your own location ($250
for team members and $500 for management)
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Financial support from the employee-funded Lucky Cat Fund
Assistance during times of hardship for qualifying team membersJob
SummaryA Line Cook, Wok Cook, Cook, Chef De Partie, or Station Chef
accommodates Guests needs by preparing food according to
established recipes and procedures as well as following safety and
sanitation guidelines. Job Responsibilities
- Prepare and cook all food items to company specifications
- Plates prepared foods based on chefs guidance
- Responsible for the setup, operation, break down, and cleaning
of all kitchen equipment
- May need to assist with washing dishes, sweeping/mopping
floors, cleaning and maintaining equipment, sanitizing utensils,
- Uphold our high restaurant kitchen sanitation and food service
safety standardsJob Requirements
- Previous experience is not required we will train you
- Have a current Food Handlers Card where applicable, or we will
help you obtain
- A love for food and an eye for detail with cooking; knowing
weights, measurements, and volumes
- Ability to learn restaurant menu and recipes
- Knowledge of all chemicals used in the building
- Excellent customer service skills and etiquette
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced teamwork environment
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Comfortable standing for extended periods of time, able to lift
up to 30 lbs. and continuously bend, reach and twist
- Must be at least 18 years oldWhy work for us?Because its more
than a job. We are passionate people doing meaningful work,
motivated by our purpose: To celebrate life, family, and food.P.F.
Changs is a unique concept like no other restaurant; a scratch
kitchen and concept you can take pride in. We believe in P.F.
Changs 28 years strong and still growing, sharing, and celebrating
each day!How We Protect Our Team Members The Company reviews CDC
guidelines and complies with Federal, State, and local rules to
keep our P. F. Changs Team Members and Guests safe.Apply Now
- Search for jobs by keyword or location.
- Gather your work history, and if applicable prepare your resume
- Click Apply Now to submit your application.
- If you meet the qualifications of the job, someone from PF.
Changs will contact you.Interested in learning more about the
position, but not ready to apply?
- Click on the and provide your name, address, email, telephone
number, and career area you are interested in.
- Someone from P.F. Changs will contact you to discuss the
Keywords: P.F. Chang's, Richmond , Chef De Parties, Hospitality & Tourism , Glen Allen, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!