District Sales Manager - Southeast (Remote)
Company: Rheem Manufacturing
Posted on: June 25, 2022
DescriptionA Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your CallingAt
Rheem, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives. As a
leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating
equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right
temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more
sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires a
team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills.
From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support
experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join
Rheem,and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every
day.The District Sales Manager/Account Manager III will serve as
the primary customer contact to ensure territory responsibility for
satisfying customer requirements and to provide account management
for all assigned accounts. Position coordinates with the customer
service organization to provide high quality services to the
customer, and to continuously recognize new sales opportunities.
Utilizes strategies provided by sales and marketing to identify and
pursue new accounts.This position will serve Air Conditioning
customers in the Southeast Region of the U.S., from a home-based
office located in the region. Our ideal candidate is based in
Southeast region, near a major airport.What You'll Do
- Call on wholesale customers, OEM's, contractors specifying
engineers and prospective customers on a regular basis, and provide
any other services by creating and pulling business through
- Work closely with Division Sales, Business Development Managers
and National Account Managers to ensure regional responsibility for
satisfying branch requirements of customers and to provide account
management for territory accounts.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
organization to present a common "face" to the customer, and to
continuously recognize new sales opportunities.
- Communicate and support Company positions on pricing, product
and channel strategies.
- Serve as the major vehicle of communication between the
customer and the Company.
- Work closely with the Transaction department to resolve
disputes and lower transaction costs.
- Communicate the company's position in relation to competitive
products, quality, sales tactics and pricing.
- Meet with customers to evaluate existing buying intentions and
develop corresponding sales forecast relating to the attainment of
predefined sales objectives.
- Annually develop Territory Sales Plan that outlines programs
for developing new accounts and increasing business from existing
- Utilize information and strategies provided by the sales and
marketing organizations to identify and pursue new accounts for the
- Establish and maintain a "consultative" selling relationship
with the customer.
- Actively engage in developing long-term relationships and
retention policies with the customer.
- Develop detailed expense budgets relating to the attainment of
predefined sales objectives.
- Collaborate with the customer to execute predefined
promotional, advertising and merchandising plans.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive, long-term account
maintenance plan containing specified customer call objectives and
account servicing dates.
- Take proactive ownership for personal training and career
- Other duties as assignedJob QualificationsWhat You Need
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- 5+ years of experience in customer call/direct sales in the
HVACR or related building materials industry
- Must be proficient in computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Word,
Excel and Power point).
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong mathematical skills--ability to calculate discounts,
interests, commissions, & percentages.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills--ability define
problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid
- Requires self-motivation and little or no supervision.
- Must have ability to create demand for and sell Rheem products,
and develop, maintain and solidify good will and customer
- Must be capable of traveling extensively.
- Must be willing to reside in or relocate to account zone.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team
environmentRheem is an Equal Opportunity EmployerNotice To Third
Party Recruitment AgenciesPlease note that Rheem and its
subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or
employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment
Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral
compensation or recruiter fee.In the event a recruiter or agency
submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its
subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire
those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the
recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those
submitted to hiring managers, will become the property of
LocationsUS-AR-Little Rock, US-NC-Raleigh, US-AL-Huntsville,
US-TN-Memphis, US-TN-Knoxville, US-TN-Nashville, US-AL-Montgomery,
US-TN-Chattanooga, US-SC-CharlestonWork LocationsRheem Atlanta
Office (GA)JobSalesOrganizationAir Conditioning
DivisionScheduleFull-timeShiftDay JobEmployee StatusRegularJob
TypeStandardJob LevelNon-ManagementJob PostingApr 14, 2022,
Keywords: Rheem Manufacturing, Richmond , District Sales Manager - Southeast (Remote), Hospitality & Tourism , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!