Foodservice Cashier, Richmond Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
Food Service Cashiers to join our team at Richmond Airport in
Richmond, Virginia. As a Food Service Cashier, you will display a
positive attitude with guests and co-workers while accurately
ringing up merchandise and product in an efficient manner.
$12.00/hourFull Time Employee Total Rewards Package: Delaware North
believes in a total rewards package that helps us recruit and
retain the best associates in the industry. We have a comprehensive
benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort,
safety and stability they need to serve our guests each and every
day. Below is a listing of many of our benefits:
401(k) plan with company
contributionMedicalDentalVisionLife insurance Short-term
disabilityLong-term disabilityShift DifferentialPaid MealsPaid time
off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days and
- Greet guests approaching stand and provide details to guests on
items for sale while using suggestive selling techniques.
- Serve food and beverage items in correct proportions, following
proper sanitation guidelines.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification,
and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Participate in set-up, opening & closing procedures, arrange
inventory, notifies supervisor of any inventory deficiency or
- Perform clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality
appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned in addition to cashier duties
- Properly record all transactions via the point of sale system
and informs guests of the amounts owed.
- Collect the proper money for food and beverage items; processes
credit cards or determines correct change for guests.
- Account for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and
balance banks at end of shift.Qualifications
- Ability to provide excellent guest service.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with
guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.Physical
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for the entire length of shift.
- Frequent standing, bending, stooping, carrying, walking,
sitting, and reaching.Shift Details1st Shift
VariesWho We AreAt Delaware North, youll love where you work, who
you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting
venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or
premier restaurants, theres no telling where your career can
ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company
with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive
and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and
grow with us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its
subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any
other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal
Keywords: Delaware North, Richmond , Foodservice Cashier, Richmond Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!