Delivery Driver (non-CDL)
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Where: 6000 Eastport Boulevard, Richmond, VA 23231
- Wage: $19.50 hr
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:00AM -3:30PM (willing to work
overtime as needed). NO WEEKENDS!!
- Type: Full Time Non-Exempt
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid-Time Off, Sick
Time, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
- Must-haves to apply for this job:
- Able to pass a drug test, driving record check, and background
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs, walk, move, push, and pull product
throughout the day
- Willingness to interact with customers
- What will give you an edge:
- Box truck experience
- Route Delivery experienceJob SummaryMake deliveries to customer
job sites while adhering to all safety procedures. Load inventory
on truck and unload at customer site. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Performs routine inspections of vehicles and supplies to ensure
- Plans route to and from customers' businesses and adjusts for
traffic and/or construction.
- Ensures that manifests are complete and accurate.
- Delivers merchandise to customers and contacts customers if
they are not present.
- Loads truck with daily merchandise to be delivered and unloads
merchandise for customers.
- Pulls orders to match manifests.
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with company
policies and procedures.
- Provides assistance to resolve customer issues.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 5% of the
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Richmond , Delivery Driver (non-CDL), Hospitality & Tourism , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!