Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Company: Bass Pro Inc
Posted on: November 17, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY The Restaurant Manager is responsible for the
daily operations of the entire restaurant, including restaurant
appearance and presentation, customer experience, professional
leadership and direction to all employees. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures the operational basics and standards are adhered to
with total commitment and passion by providing direction and
guidance to employees.
- Ensures compliance with operational standards, company
policies, federal/state/local laws and ordinances.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the entire food and beverage menu and
- Responsible for achieving targeted financial results (employee
scheduling, liquor orders, etc.)
- Enforces safety and sanitary practices and maintenance for the
- Living our Culture; exercising good judgement and making the
right decisions; being a role model within your restaurant.
- Completes all relevant SOPs (compliance and procedural
- Completes all relevant Systems in Place.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED. EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Degree Required:Some College Preferred
- Certificate(s) or License(s): ServSafe
- Experience: 2+ years of prior restaurant management experience;
experience in serving and managing beer, wine and liquor KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Team Building/Collaboration
- Time Management
- Team Player
- Self Reliant
- Awareness of State and Local Liquor Laws
- Front of House Restaurant Experience
- Inventory Management (LBW Specific)
- Willing and able to learn new tasks, systems and technologies
- N/A PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Regular computer work, standing, sitting, walking, bending,
stooping, lifting up to 50lbs, etc. INDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Develops objectives and general policies and procedures for a
specific program or functional area of responsibility within
general scope of established operational goals and plans.
Day-to-day work and decisions do not require direction or review by
immediate supervisor. End results are reviewed by supervisor. Full
Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more! Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Reasonable
Accommodations Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at email@example.com. Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro Inc, Richmond , Restaurant Kitchen Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!