HR Business Partner
Posted on: March 28, 2020
******************Experience the future of job applications!
Click to complete a quick chat with our AI recruiter, Wendy, and
tell her about your qualifications.****************** The Human
Resources Business Partner will operate as a partner and provide
generalist HR support, guidance and consultation in regards to HR
policies and procedures with specific attention to staffing and
employee relations. This position will support Field management and
internal employees in his/her territory and interact with other HR
professionals and corporate staff. While this position is
considered a corporate-based position, each HR Business Partner
travels and works day to day within the territory he/she supports.
Position Accountabilities:The following are essential job
- Provide day-to-day generalist support to field-based employees
within his/her assigned territory; recruiting, employee relations,
- Provide strategic recommendations to management regarding HR
policies and procedures.
- Ensure all centralized HR related policies and practices are
effectively implemented and maintained within his/her
- Effectively influence all decision makers within your service
group, to ensure compliance with Randstad policies, guidelines, and
- Implement programs that seek to increase retention rates and
foster employee job satisfaction and high morale.
- Facilitate all internal recruiting initiatives and support
standardized recruiting strategies for identifying, attracting and
retaining the best talent. Recruiting responsibilities include
sourcing, interviewing, interview coordination with hiring
managers, coordination of reference and background checks, and
- Ensure adherence to EEOC and affirmative action programs and
diversity goals set by the organization.
- Provide consultation and resolution support on internal Talent
Relations issues. These duties include facilitating conflict
resolution meetings, conducting investigations relating to Talent
Relations issues and developing and maintaining documentation and
records in accordance with established Company and federal/state
policies. Represent Company at external hearings, as needed;
Provide guidance and support to field management.
- Coach and counsel management and employees on Human Resource
policies, procedures and laws to ensure consistency and minimum
exposure to liability.
- Partner with the Benefits department to effectively and
knowledgeably act as a liaison and facilitator.
- Partner with the Compensation department to effectively relay
appropriate compensation and advice regarding salaries, merit
increases, employee reviews, and all other compensation related
- Partner with HR Information Systems (HRIS) colleagues to ensure
employee information is entered and managed in a timely and
accurate manner within system database(s).
- Provide ongoing feedback to Corporate HR management regarding
specific area needs, opportunities for improvement, etc. This
position must serve as an effective two-way communication source
between the field or FSC and corporate HR.
- Work closely with HR colleagues in implementing organization
- Communicate regularly with your unit partner, providing backup
support as required, and help to facilitate communication across
the team and organization.
- Adhere to all HR guidelines regarding the implementation,
collection, and follow-up of I-9 s, Safety Net Agreements, and Exit
Interviews. Job Specifications:- Core Competencies:
- Manage confidential information
- Professionalism and diplomacy
- Strong ability to influence
- Passion for results
- Effective verbal and written communications
- Analysis and planning skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Organizational and Intercultural Awareness
- Ability to multi-task Functional Competencies:
- Must be knowledgeable of key state and federal labor and
- A working knowledge/background in compensation, employee
benefits, training, etc is preferred. Travel Requirements:
- Attendance at leadership or organizational meetings
- Attendance at HR Business Partner team meetings
- Other travel as necessary and assigned Minimum Education:
- The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor s degree.
- Must have experience managing all aspects of the recruiting
process including sourcing, interviewing, reference and background
checks, final selection and offer negotiation, etc.
- Experience implementing employment law, conflict resolution and
- Minimum of 3 years HR experience in recruiting, employee
relations, and/or organization development. Preferred
- Staffing industry experience or Human Resources experience
within the service industry
- PHR or SPHR certification
- Experience using PeopleSoft
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
******************Use this link to chat with Wendy, our AI
recruiter, to learn more about this position! Associated topics:
advisor, business partner, consultant, generalist, hrbp, human
resources associate, human resources generalist, officer,
operations partner, professional
Keywords: Randstad, Richmond , HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!