Company: Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC
Location: Glen Allen
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Who We Are:Commonwealth Commercial Partners (CCP) provides
institutional asset and property management, brokerage, forestry,
construction, development, investment, and hospitality management
across the Eastern United States.
Since our beginning in 1996, Commonwealth Commercial Partners (CCP)
has been built on a foundation of team first, accountability, deep
relationships, professionalism, and integrity. These Core Values
encompass every aspect of our culture and drive our passion for
continually creating and providing value-added, best-in-class
commercial real estate property solutions for the evolving needs of
Our Passion:Helping People Succeed
Our Niche:Adding Value to Real Estate Assets
Join Our Team! Based on our continued growth and success, we are
seeking candidates for the role of Recruiter in our Richmond, VA
Job Summary:The Recruiter will identify, recruit, and screen
potential employees for specific positions through implementing an
effective recruiting strategy that attracts capable talent while
building a pipeline of candidates for future openings in the
organization. -Supervisory Responsibilities:
- None. -Duties/Responsibilities:
- Assists with developing, facilitating, and implementing all
phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft
detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting
methods and strategies based on the available role, industry
standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Coordinates job posting and advertisement processes and reports
on associated metrics.
- Screens applications, selects qualified candidates for the
interviewing stage and conducts initial phone screen for all viable
candidates. -Reports details of each to hiring manager for next
- Schedules interviews of selected candidates with hiring
- Checks candidates references and credentials, verifying
experience and backgrounds, for pre-offer data collection.
- Organizes and attends job fairs, campus events and other
- Performs other duties as assigned. -Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with aptitude
in conducting candidate interviews.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for
recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices
applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn
applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
-Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, or
equivalent work experience, required.
- At least one year of human resources or related experience
Keywords: Commonwealth Commercial Partners, LLC, Richmond , Recruiter, Human Resources , Glen Allen, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!