Java Full Stack Developer with AWS
Company: XFORIA Inc
Posted on: May 6, 2021
- 2+ years of experience in Agile engineering practices
- 1+ years of experience with AWS, Google Cloud Platform,
Microsoft Azure, or another cloud service
- 4+ years of experience in at least one of the following: Java,
Angular/React.js or Vue.js/Node.js
- 1+ years of experience working on streaming data applications
(e.g., Kafka, Kinesis or Flink)
- 4+ years of experience in open-source frameworks
- 2+ years of experience with UNIX/Linux including basic commands
and shell scripting.
- 4+ years' experience with Acceptance Test-Driven Design (ATDD)
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop,
test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack
development tools and technologies.
- Work with a team of developers with deep experience in
distributed microservices, and full stack systems
- Collaborate with digital product managers and deliver robust
cloud-based solutions that drive powerful experiences for thousands
of agents using our internal Case management system.
- Work with cloud native stack, build on AWS, use technologies
like ECS, Kubernetes and Serverless
- Performs test executions and writes test scripts for complex
integrated systems. - provided by Dice
Keywords: XFORIA Inc, Richmond , Java Full Stack Developer with AWS, IT / Software / Systems , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!