Azure Systems Administrator
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Location: Dulles, VA
Experience: MidLevel & Senior
- U.S Citizenship
- Must have a current Secret clearance with the ability to obtain
a TS/SCI eligibility
- Must obtain DHS Suitability prior to starting employment
- Azure CLI Powershell and ARM Templates Terraform.
- Container platforms and tools Kubernetes Docker Azure
Kubernetes Service Azure Container Service.
- Azure Networking Azure Virtual Networks ExpressRoute Site to
Site VPN NSG App Service Environment.
- Azure DevOps configuration and management.
- Azure PAAS Services Security and Provisioning Azure API
Management Policies Azure App Service Event Hubs Service Bus Cosmos
DB Azure SQL.
- Identity Management Azure AD Azure AD B2C Open ID Connect 7
Cloud Security Azure Key Vault HSTS SSL TLS Ingress Control
Certificate management Azure Security Center Threat Detection.
- Cloud monitoring Experience with Azure Log Analytics Azure
Monitor SysDig Application Insights.
Node.Digital is an independent Digital Automation & Cognitive
Engineering company that integrates best of breed technologies to
accelerate business impact.
Our Core Values help us in our mission. They include:
OUR CORE VALUES
**Identifying the-RIGHT PEOPLE-and developing them to their full
**Our customer's "Mission" is our "Mission". Our-MISSION
FIRST-approach is designed to keep our customer fully engaged while
becoming their trusted partner**
**We believe in-SIMPLIFYING-complex problems with a relentless
focus on agile delivery excellence**
**Our mantra is "-Simple*Secure*Speed-"in delivery of innovative
services and solutions**
- Medical (90% Coverage for Employee)
- Basic Life (100% Coverage for Employee)
- Long Term Disability (100% Coverage for Employee)
- Health Saving Account
- Three weeks of PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Pre-Approved Online Training
Keywords: Node.Digital, Richmond , Azure Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Columbia, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!