Company: Foster Made
Posted on: January 16, 2022
with experience using React and React Native to join our growing
team. We are a tight-knit group of people on a mission to deliver
exceptional digital experiences that exceed the status quo. Guided
by a shared set of values and a growth mindset,we thrive in an
environment of collaboration and trust, always working together
with humility and respect to answer the question, 'how can we do
this better?' We are deeply motivated by the success of our clients
and the health and well-being of our team; believing that the
quality of services we provide is a reflection of our commitment to
hiring and retaining the best people.
This is a full-time position for an experienced front-end developer
whos ready to jump in and contribute thoughtfully executed code
that exceeds the status quo. The ideal candidate is self-motivated,
can lead by example, and thrives in a collaborative team
environment. Excellent communication skills are also a must.
Experience & Ability
- 2+ years of experience working with React
- 2+ years of experience working with React Native
- Experience with Jamstack architecture
- Experience with Git and coding in a team environment
- Experience integrating with backend services (both in-house and
- Able to provide man-hour or level of effort estimates for
- Extensive experience with a modern web application stack, e.g.
- Experience with deploying applications to web servers as well
as the Apple/Google App Stores
- Comfortable working with both on-site and remote team
Itd be great if you have experience with:
- Leading teams and projects
- Working in an Agile development environment
- Contentful, Algolia, Netlify, Gatsby, Tailwind, Vue, and
- Automated testing and code review
- Open source contribution and/or technology writing/speaking
Philosophy & Approach
- Youre a great communicator and are comfortable sharing your
thoughts both verbally and in writing.
hoisting, double vs triple equals, and let vs const.
- You have a good grasp of programming fundamentals, e.g.
Object-oriented design, best practices, and testing.
- You're a quick learner, and you love findingsolutions to
- Details matter to you. You eat linters for lunch!
- You work well individually as well as on small teams. A
fast-paced environment is just as comfortable to you as working on
larger, long-term projects.
- You realize the world of tech is constantly evolving, and
you're hungry to stay up-to-date with the latest ECMAScript updates
and framework enhancements.
- You're totally on board with our 8 company values (you can read
- Youre local to Richmond, VA or remote and willing to
occasionally travel for on-site visits and team activities.by
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!