Full Stack Java Engineer (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Title: Full Stack Engineer
Location: 100% Remote - Must be in Texas, Arizona, or
Salary: $110,000 - $130,000
Requirements: 4+ years software development with a heavy background
We are an innovative, and premier company in the healthcare space!
We are pushing the boundaries of technology and building a one of a
kind platform that is filling a void in our market. This is your
opportunity to build meaningful products and work with a passionate
THIS POSITION OFFERS FULL REMOTE WORK!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work Remote from Texas, Arizona, or California
- Competitive salary ($110k - $130k)
- Work w/ Industry Pros who have a few impressive exits under
- Build systems + software from the ground up
- Our products are following a proven methodology and we're
already signing customers
- Our products is being built for some of the leading healthcare
+ health insurance companies across the nation
- Full Benefits (health, dental, vision, etc.)
- Work w/ a team who has proven results and have worked together
on/off for the past 15 years
- Working w/ a wonderful team who has already enjoyed a
successful exit from a previous product based company in the same
What You Will Be Doing
- Building core components and features for our java based BI
- Writing services + APIs using core Java libraries, components
- Participating in our dev team sprints as a full-stack
front-end (Angular / VUE / React)
What You Need for this Position
- 4+ years software development
- Java (Spring)
- REACT is preferred (Angular / Vue is acceptable)
- REST API
- Spring Boot
- BS in CS (or related) is preferred
So, if you are a Full Stack Java Engineer (Remote) with experience,
please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : DH1-1610889 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Aaron Frankel - VP of Recruiting - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Richmond , Full Stack Java Engineer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!