503610319 - AV Programmer Field Engineer
Company: Corbett Technology Solutions Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Corbett Technology Solutions, Inc. (CTSI) has an immediate
opening for a AV Programmer Field Engineer in our Richmond, VA
Company Overview: For more than five decades, CTSI has earned its
reputation delivering technology innovation to corporations,
government sectors, healthcare, educational institutions, houses of
worship, and more. As technology rapidly advances, we maintain a
thorough understanding of the market and our client's needs to
produce systems that are as captivating as they are
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Program and configure various audio visual control systems
(AMX, Crestron and Extron).
- Write code for audio visual control systems and equipment.
- Create and develop Graphical User Interface for touch panels
based upon company standard layouts.
- Program and configure audio digital signal processors (Biamp,
QSC QSYS, ClearOne, Polycom, etc.).
- Troubleshoot and diagnose control programming and equipment
- Contribute on projects from initial estimating phase through
- Client training and project closeout documentation.
- Able to use hand tools and test equipment.
- General knowledge of electrical circuitry and network
- Read/understand technical drawings and programming guides.
- Arrive for work as directed.
- Able to travel if needed.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with
clients, management and peers. Advanced computer skills and
software knowledge to include MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
Outlook) and other company software.
- Develop goals, prioritize and organize tasks to accomplish the
- Anticipate and resolve problem/changes; seek assistance as
- Interact with clients in a professional, customer service
- Manage schedule to ensure tasks are completed in accordance
with project schedule.
Qualifications:Education:Minimum - High School Diploma or GED
Preferred - Course work in Engineering or Programming
Work Experience:Minimum - 2+ years experience in a similar
position, AMX, Crestron or Extron programming certification.
Preferred - Certified Programmer in AMX, Crestron and Extron,
Certified Technology Specialist (CTS or CTS-I) designation.
Compensation and Benefits:At CTSI, our employees grow with us. In
addition to highly competitive compensation we offer great
- Medical and dental coverage.
- Employer funded life insurance policy.
- Company paid short and long-term disability.
- Voluntary benefit products.
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
Disclaimer: This job description should not be construed to imply
that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the
position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and
perform any other related duties, as may be required. The employer
has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job
description is not be construed as a contract for employment.
CTSI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Corbett Technology Solutions Inc, Richmond , 503610319 - AV Programmer Field Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Mechanicsville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!