SAP ERP Requirements Analyst US Army systems - Clearance Required
Company: Logistics Management Institute
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewThe SAP ERP Requirements Analyst will be responsible for
supporting the Principle Enterprise Application Product Expert in
the daily sustainment of an US Army ERP system on a large project
team supporting the Army Shared Services Center (Army SSC)
organization located at Fort Lee, Virginia. The Army SSC provides
capability support services to all Army Enterprise Resource
Planning (ERP) logistics and financial systems. Capability support
includes system sustainment, sustainment modernization, and
enhancement activities such as system design, development, testing,
and deployment. Specific tasks include functional analysis, help
desk, cybersecurity, quality assurance, configuration management,
database administration, portal and support tool management, SAP
BASIS support, technical services, interface/middleware
maintenance, and system monitoring. - Applicants are accepted with
experience in any US Army system. -GFEBS, GFEBS-SA, AESIP, LMP or
GCSS-Army systemLMI is a consultancy dedicated to powering a
future-ready, high-performing government, drawing from expertise in
digital and analytic solutions, logistics, and management advisory
services. We deliver integrated capabilities that incorporate
emerging technologies and are tailored to customers unique mission
needs, backed by objective research and data analysis. Founded in
1961 to help the Department of Defense resolve complex logistics
management challenges, LMI continues to enable growth and
transformation, enhance operational readiness and resiliency, and
ensure mission success for federal civilian and defense
agencies.ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities (as follows but not
limited to the following):
- Serves as the organizations Subject Matter Expert in the GFEBS,
GFEBS-SA, AESIP, LMP or GCSS-Army system.
- Provide expert level guidance and recommendations for Finance
Sustainment and be familiar with all relevant Architecture of
Integrated Information Systems (ARIS) models.
- Understand SAP transaction codes, data sourcing, and element
control processes for the entire finance process.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of DoD/Army Financial
operations and systems interfacesQualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters Degree
- 8 - 12 years of SAP experience as a Developer with at least 1
SAP project lifecycle experience
- 2+ years of DoD Experience (Army experience preferred)
- Knowledge of DoD Supply (MILSTRIP) and FMR
- Experience with US Army ERP systems - GFEBS, GFEBS-SA, AESIP,
LMP or GCSS-Army system
- Army Logistical knowledge a plus
- Experience with highly customized solutions
- Some functional knowledge desired
- Knowledge of Interface and IDoc processes and development
- Middleware knowledge and its application across ERP
- Experience with DOD ERP systems.
- Knowledge of or experience in multiple SAP modules (Financial
Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO) (FICO), Materials Management
(MM), Sales and Distribution (SD) and Funds Management (FM) is a
- Strong integration knowledge of MM, FIN, SD, PM, MRP and IM/WM,
HR and DFPS.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment, or
individually as needed.
- Excellent communications skills to be able to deliver
recommendations, advice and express concerns in both written and
- Comfortable with developing and delivering briefings to all
levels of Military and Government leadership.
- Excellent MS OFFICE and technical writing ability
- Travel requirement: less than 25% potential.
- US Citizenship and Active Security Clearance required.
Keywords: Logistics Management Institute, Richmond , SAP ERP Requirements Analyst US Army systems - Clearance Required, IT / Software / Systems , Petersburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!