Posted on: September 18, 2023
- Messaging Execution Specialist who will partner with internal
customers across the enterprise to develop, build, test, and
release in-bound digital customer messages.
- This is a production-heavy position where meeting deadlines and
providing high-quality, error-free work are equally important.
- To succeed in this role, the right candidate must be able to
provide exceptional customer service, juggle multiple in-progress
projects, have a high level of attention to detail, and be
adaptable. In addition, a candidate should possess basic technical
skills required to understand and use API tools, create test
accounts, and build, test, and troubleshoot messaging in various
- Partner with internal customers to develop and execute messaging
based on their intent and objectives.
- Work within an internal framework to build, test, and release
digital messages to our web and mobile banking application.
- Work within Insomnia to call GET and POST requests to test and
troubleshoot messaging logic.
- Work in Web browsers, Xcode, and Android Studio to test messages
on various channels.
- Gather and analyze data from Tableau, Splunk, or other sources as
Keywords: ICONMA, Richmond , Content Specialist-Web, IT / Software / Systems , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!