Manager, Software Engineer
Company: Capital One
Posted on: November 11, 2018
West Creek 8 (12080), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Employer, were building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Employer is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Manager, Software Engineer
As a Employer Software Engineer, you'll work on a Software Development Agile Team to support Call Center Agent Telephony and Call Routing Systems. You'll bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: node.js, Java, AngularJS, Python, JSON, XML, Ruby, databases, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few. Your day to day work will include coding to deliver features on multiple Telephony applications. You will also help mentor other Developers in coding techniques.
- Perform software development on Front End UI /Applications
- Creation, analysis, and troubleshooting of Routing Contact flows using Amazon Connect through visualization and orchestration.
- Design and development of solutions for contact center ACD deployed in multi-site environment in Avaya and Cisco technologies
- Demonstrate strong passion and capabilities in innovation and advancement in Contact Center technologies and concepts
- Own the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems, and determine priority of needs.
- Collaborate with performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications and/or remediate issues.
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, and logical processes
- Coordinate coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solutions
- Responsible for key system design and integration decisions; and for communicating decisions to individuals implementing the system.
- Work with partners, call center suppliers, 3rd party vendors for Employer
- Provide administrative and end user training for call centers when needed
- Prepare documentation including application designs, Assessments, Security Management, Implementation Plans and post implementation documentation
- Assist with Managed Services Operations Center requests and trouble tickets on an as needed basis or on a scheduled rotation basis
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- At least 4 year of experience in one of the following:Java, Node JS, or Java Script.
- Masters Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in Contact Center technologies
- AWS Certification (Certified Developer or Solutions Architect)
- experience with Amazon Connect
- 5+ years software development experience
- 2+ years of experience in Agile
- 2+ years of experience in deploying cloud-based Contact Center solutions
- 1+ year of experience technical design and delivery large scale contact center solutions
- 1+ year experience in Call Recording Technologies
At this time, Employer will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Keywords: Capital One, Richmond , Manager, Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!