Senior Java programmer
Company: Capricorn Systems, Inc.
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Location: Richmond, VADuration: 12++ Months plus extensions Please respond ASAP with a word resume, contact information, rate and availability. Qualifications:
- In-depth experience in programming or systems analysis desired.
- Java programmer with strong object-oriented skills and abilities to develop using Java related technologies:
- J2EE, Spring, Java Persistence API, Hibernate, Apache CXF, Quartz, JUnit.
- Familiarity with build related tools such as Gradle, Ant and Jenkins.
- Experience and knowledge of the following a plus: Kafka, Microservices, React, Angular, and Bootstrap.
- Must be able to read, write and debug Oracle scripts. Responsibilities: Build an application with persistent domain objects using Dependency Injection, AOP (AspectJ) and Spring Object Relational Mapping (ORM with JPA/Hibernate) and with Ant build files. Design and develop using appropriate software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability. Possess in-depth knowledge of system design patterns, tiered architecture, and testing practices. Works fairly independently, this role formulates and defines system scope and objectives.Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex projects, and often multiple phases of a project.Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs. Incumbents are competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.Works companywide in multi-platform environments on multiple project assignments. Guides and advises less experienced Programmer Analysts. Monitored on project's progress and results. Errors may cause delay, expense and disruption. Perform other duties as requested or assigned. (Mastery of the subject matter or diversified knowledge of principles and practice in broad areas of assignments and related fields.) Able to handle the most complex work and all aspects of the job using wide knowledge of the field and mastery (advanced knowledge, skill and/or abilities that provides subject matter authority and superior command in a particular job) of the subject matter may provide input in setting objectives and policy, identifying critical issues and introducing new concepts makes decisions independently provides assistance, advice, and solutions to peers, customers, and co-workers identifies and implements better work alternatives and business processes. - provided by Dice J2EE, Spring, Java Persistence API, Hibernate, Apache CXF, Quartz, JUnit, Gradle, Ant, Jenkins, Kafka, Microservices, React, Angular, Bootstrap
Keywords: Capricorn Systems, Inc., Richmond , Senior Java programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!