Posted on: July 15, 2019
Are you looking to architect, design and implement data and voice
networks for a Fortune 200 Company that was selected by
ComputerWorld as one of the Best Places to Work in IT? Do you have
8+ years of experience as a Network Architect, designing and
implementing large-scale Networks? If so we want to speak with you
about the Network Architect role that we are looking to fill on our
IT Operations team in Richmond, VA.
What will you be doing?
- You will define network strategy and determine Network
Technology Standards to support both current and future business
- Youll maintain the overall network architecture and three-year
- You will collaborate with fellow IT teams to translate business
requirements into technical solutions to meet business needs
- Youll plan core network augmentation strategies to support new
and predicted requirements
- You will design structured network capacity planning and
What does your background look like?
- You hold a Bachelors degree in computer science, Information
Systems, Engineering, or related discipline.
- You have at least 8 years of architecture, design, and
implementation of large-scale IP/MPLS Network
- You have a high proficiency with designing, implementing, and
troubleshooting a wide range of networking platforms and
technologies including Cisco, F5, Riverbed, Solarwinds, Bluecoat,
Checkpoint, Palo Alto, and Extreme Network
- You have extensive experience with Layer 3 routing protocols
including IPsec Tunnel, EIGRP, BGP, and OSPF
- You have knowledge and experience with the management and
configuration of Cisco switching devices and Cisco IOS, such as
Catalyst: 29xx, 3xxx, 9xxx and Nexus devices such as 5k,7k &
- You have advanced knowledge with an array of network services
including enterprise routing, switching, load balancing, firewall,
wireless network, VPN, MPLS and network security.
- You possess complex problem resolution skills relating to
network connectivity and application inter-operability
- You can perform network analysis using Wireshark Analyzer,
NetBrain, Riverbed Cascade or similar tools
- You hold knowledge of:
- Wireless technology, Cisco Wireless controllers and Cisco
- SDN and SD-WAN technologies and solutions
- VoIP Technology, Cisco Call manager, UCS, CUCM, design and
execution of various Cisco Unity configurations supporting Unified
- We prefer that you have Cisco CCNA/CCNP Certification
- You are familiar with public cloud infrastructure services such
as MS Azure and Amazon AWS
- You have ITIL Foundation certificate or equivalent
Altria Group holds diversified positions across tobacco, alcohol,
and cannabis. Our tobacco companies include some of the most
enduring names in American business: Philip Morris USA, U.S.
Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton and Nat Sherman. And we
have 35 percent ownership of JUUL Labs, Inc., the nations leading
e-vapor company. We complement our total tobacco business with our
ownership of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and our significant equity
investment in Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer.
We recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business
goals. We believe in developing the leadership potential of our
employees by providing them with opportunities for training,
development, and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills
toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation
package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive
health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our incentive
compensation and deferred profit sharing programs, as well as a
relocation assistance package.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity,
protected veteran status, or other protected class.
Keywords: Altria, Richmond , Network Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!